My goal is to get on the treadmill and walk/run 3 - 5kms a day.
For now I'm doing nothing different with my diet, I might change that at some point.
I'm just concentrating on moving, because I was doing nothing for way too long.
And as I have rheumatoid arthritis and my Mum had a heart attack in her early 60's,
I'm making health and fitness a priority this year.
I'm tired of being flabby & frumpy.
I want to be fit & fabulous!
So....2012 is the year of fit and healthy for me.
I'm hoping to find some others who are doing the same thing so
we can support and motivate each other.
Do you want in?
I'm going to post my time and distance on the treadmill every day.
If you want to join in you could put your health & fitness efforts in the comments.
I could put a linky or blog hop on every post if anyone would like that.
I started this group on Facebook this morning that I would love you to join...
Eat Well & Move!
I'm also thinking maybe a Twitter hashtag...
I'm open to ideas.
What do you think?
Let me know...
Let's do it!! :)
Day Two-
2 sessions: 2km in 22mins + 2km in 22mins = 4km in 44mins
Yeee haw! I am aiming for 30 mins/day...exercise is the hardest part for me *ugh* But it's just gotta be done and that's all there is to it. I am so sick of saying, I really COULD look a lot better than this. For now, I've put a photo of my slender prior self from 7 years ago (pre-kids)on the fridge for inspiration. Good luck to us!
ReplyDeleteHey me too! I have also just completed my first 3 days on the treadmill!
ReplyDeleteI'm in!
I'm also on twitter so hash tag away!
I'm starting with 20 mins a day for now, as I need to start small.
So I'd love to join you.
You're so right Linda, it's something I just have to do, too.
ReplyDeleteYay, Jackie, welcome aboard! I'm using the hashtag #2012TheYearofFitandHealthy on Twitter. Let's do it!! :)
Excellent Thea, I'll see you on Twitter. I have been doing ok, only missed one day if exercise so far. So hard to form the habit though.
ReplyDelete