My goal is to get on the treadmill and walk/run 3 - 5kms a day.
For now I'm doing nothing different with my diet, other than trying to eat well.
I might change that at some point.
I might change that at some point.
I'm just concentrating on moving, because I was doing nothing for way too long.
And as I have rheumatoid arthritis and my Mum had a heart attack in her early 60's,
I'm making health and fitness a priority this year.
I'm tired of being flabby & frumpy.
I want to be fit & fabulous!
So....2012 is the year of fit and healthy for me.
I'm hoping to find some others who are doing the same thing so
we can support and motivate each other.
Do you want in?
I'm going to post my time and distance on the treadmill every day.
If you want to join in you could put your health & fitness efforts in the comments.
I've started a group on Facebook that I would love you to join... Eat Well & Move!
I'm also using the Twitter hashtag... #2012TheYearofFitandHealthy
Let's do it!! :)
Was not in the mood again today. But the group got me motivated and I had the best session ever!!
First time I've done 3km in 28mins!! Woohooooo. I was in the zone and loving it!
Day Four-
treadmill: 3.15km in 30mins
No comments:
Post a Comment