My goal is to get on the treadmill and walk/run 3 - 5kms a day.
I'm also trying to eat 'real' food and eliminate sugar.
As I have rheumatoid arthritis and my Mum had a heart attack in her early 60's,
I'm making health and fitness a priority this year.
I'm tired of being flabby & frumpy.
I want to be fit & fabulous!
So....2012 is the year of fit and healthy for me.
I'm hoping to find some others who are doing the same thing so
we can support and motivate each other.
Do you want in?
I've started a group on Facebook that I would love you to join... Eat Well & Move!
Let's do it!! :)
Sunday 22nd Jan: treadmill 4km/45mins
Monday 23rd Jan: treadmill 4km/45mins
Tuesday 24th Jan: treadmill 3km/33mins
Wednesday 25th Jan: treadmill 6km/64mins
Thursday 26th Jan: treadmill 5km/53mins
Friday 27th Jan: treadmill 4km/42mins+3km/31mins=7km/73mins
Saturday 28th Jan: Treadmill 5km/52mins
TOTAL - 34km/6hrs5mins

You might be running or jogging your socks off in no time.
ReplyDeleteDo you think?? I hope so! :)
Delete