My goal is to get on the treadmill and walk/run 3 - 5kms a day.
I'm also trying to eat 'real' food and eliminate sugar.
As I have rheumatoid arthritis and my Mum had a heart attack in her early 60's,
I'm making health and fitness a priority this year.
I'm tired of being flabby & frumpy.
I want to be fit & fabulous!
So....2012 is the year of fit and healthy for me.
I'm hoping to find some others who are doing the same thing so
we can support and motivate each other.
Do you want in?
I've started a group on Facebook that I would love you to join... Eat Well & Move!
I'm also using the Twitter hashtag... #2012TheYearofFitandHealthy
Let's do it!! :)
So I think I'm having an arthritis flare up. I've been feeling it since Christmas but woke up feeling like I'd been hit by a bus in my sleep this morning. I started the day with 2 glasses of water and will be drinking 1 right before bed.
Also aimed to eliminate salt, bread and sugar today. I did have some salted nuts, I licked icing off my finger whilst backing cupcakes with the kids, but I haven't had any bread! Yes!!
Day Five-
treadmill: 2km in 22mins
(No smashing anything today, but it felt good to get on for a bit.)
So you'll smash it tomorrow or even the next day...as long as your intentions stay the same, you'll get there despite the odd spanner thrown in the works!
ReplyDelete