Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week Twelve

My goal is to get on the treadmill and walk/run 4 - 6kms a day,
doing at least 45mins a day.
I'm also trying to eat 'real' food and eliminate processed sugar.
As I have rheumatoid arthritis and my Mum had a heart attack in her early 60's,
I'm making health and fitness a priority this year.

I'm tired of being flabby & frumpy.
I want to be fit & fabulous!
So....2012 is the year of fit and healthy for me.
I'm hoping to find some others who are doing the same thing so
we can support and motivate each other.
Do you want in?

I've started a group on Facebook that I would love you to join... Eat Well & Move!


Let's do it!! :)


Weigh in - 69.2kg
BMI - 27.6 (overweight)
(You can find out your BMI at the bottom of the page)

Sunday 18th Mar - 5km/51mins walking
Monday 19th Mar - 4km/41mins walking
Tuesday 20th Mar - 10km/102mins walking
Wednesday 21st Mar - 4km/ 41mins walking
Thursday 22nd Mar - 5km/51mins walking
Friday 23rd Mar - 8.4km/84mins/400cals walking/jogging
Saturday 24th Mar - 4km/40mins walking

TOTAL - 40.4km/6hrs 50mins

Total to date - 352km/16 875cals

No comments:

Post a Comment