Monday, March 12, 2012

Week Ten

My goal is to get on the treadmill and walk/run 4 - 6kms a day,
doing at least 45mins a day.
I'm also trying to eat 'real' food and eliminate processed sugar.
As I have rheumatoid arthritis and my Mum had a heart attack in her early 60's,
I'm making health and fitness a priority this year.

I'm tired of being flabby & frumpy.
I want to be fit & fabulous!
So....2012 is the year of fit and healthy for me.
I'm hoping to find some others who are doing the same thing so
we can support and motivate each other.
Do you want in?

I've started a group on Facebook that I would love you to join... Eat Well & Move!


Let's do it!! :)


Weigh in on Mon 5th - 68.2kg (down .1kg. Considering the weekend I just had, that's  not bad!)
BMI - 27.2 overweight :(
(You can find out your BMI at the bottom of the page)

Sunday 4th Mar - 4km/38mins
Monday 5th Mar - 5km/51mins
Tuesday 6th Mar - 4km/41mins + 2km/20mins = 6km/61mins
Wednesday 7th Mar - 5km/51mins
Thursday 8th Mar - 6km/62mins
Friday 9th Mar - 4km/40mins
Saturday 10th Mar - girls' weekend

TOTAL - 30km/5hrs 3mins

No comments:

Post a Comment