We're at the tail end of our week long holiday at the coast.
I was mainly on the 'taking' end of the photos, but one was taken of me and it was hideous.
I'm embarrassed and ashamed of what I've become.
I need to lose at least 8kgs to look the way I think I look.
I need to get fitter to rid myself of uneccessary pain.
I need to feel better about myself.
So I have a plan.
I'm re-opening this blog.
And this time I have to stick to it.
My plan to start with is...
a) 15mins daily strength exercises that I can do at home. (No more excuses about not being able to get out because of the kids or bad weather.)
b) Healthy eating including mainly fruit, salad, vegetables and lean meat.
I will be logging my exercise and food diary every day.
That oughta keep me honest, right?
Wish me luck!
Oh yeah, my goal is 58kgs (that's -7) by Christmas.
Possible? I hope so!!
You can do it!! I'm currently 72 and want to get to 60 ... so you are already 5kg ahead of me. You can do it. So can I. We will motivate each other xx
ReplyDeleteOooh! Well done Thea! You have this in the palm of your hand!
ReplyDeleteDid you see this? It might help too...
Diminishing Lucy: Do you want the key to making any diet work?
xx
Yay! Lots of tweeps are embarking on health kicks at the moment. I think I'll jump on board too! You can do it, I know you can xx
ReplyDelete