Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 3

Daily Exercise Program (20mins)


3 sets of 30 crunches
3 sets of 20 side leg lifts
3 sets of 20 leg raises on hands & knees
3 sets of 20 push-ups
3 sets of 20 squats
100 jumping jacks

Done!

Food Diary

French toast (1sl grain bread, 1 egg, milk, salt & pepper)
fruit salad (rockmelon, kiwi fruit, strawberries)
small tin flavoured salmon with salad
1 slice grain bread
1 slice grain bread & jam (naughty!)
1 scotch finger biscuit (naughty!!)
rissoles and steamed vegetables
1.5L water

7 comments:

  1. Thea, you look like you are going great guns.

    Do you post this just before bed?

    What do you do if the evening munchies tempt you? Or wine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lucy - I don't eat after dinner (usually). And yes I do have wine, but I'm not logging drinks...I know I know! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Thea, if you don't eat after dinner, you have this thing licked. My worst downfall....(am sucking on chuppa chup as I type.......)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Thea ... I'm on the challenge too. I tend to eat healthily but eat far too much of it. My weakness is savoury snacks! I'm still really unfit, but I'm loving making time for exercise in my life again. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Thea! you seem to be kicking this challenges bum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Thea - going super! How you feeling? On top of it all?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over from the blog hop good luck on your progress!

    ReplyDelete