My goal is to get on the treadmill and walk/run 4 - 6kms a day,
doing at least 45mins a day.
doing at least 45mins a day.
I'm also trying to eat 'real' food and eliminate processed sugar.
As I have rheumatoid arthritis and my Mum had a heart attack in her early 60's,
I'm making health and fitness a priority this year.
I'm tired of being flabby & frumpy.
I want to be fit & fabulous!
So....2012 is the year of fit and healthy for me.
I'm hoping to find some others who are doing the same thing so
we can support and motivate each other.
Do you want in?
I've started a group on Facebook that I would love you to join... Eat Well & Move!
Let's do it!! :)
Weigh in - away
BMI - away
(You can find out your BMI at the bottom of the page)
Sunday 8th Apr - Binna Burra 2km bushwalk 90mins
Monday 9th Apr - home late from Binna Burra
Tuesday 10th Apr - 6km/60mins walking
Wednesday 11th Apr - 6km/60mins walking
Thursday 12th Apr - 6km/60mins walking
Friday 13th Apr - 6km/60mins walking
Saturday 14th Apr - away at the farm
TOTAL - 26km/5hrs 30mins
Total to date - 428km/20 640cals

No comments:
Post a Comment